Worthy For My Aunt


I've been in a fight. Unlike the grade school fights, that people still remind me of, I could not see my enemy. At some point during the fight much like what I've heard about the eye of a tornado, I realized a peace had come over me. Suddenly I was transformed to an observer. I could see the life I'd lived flow before me, as if I were watching a movie. That's when I learned that GOD almighty, El Shaddai  was keeping me. This was/is my place of total surrender. Hands up... Whatever happened...Emanuel, GOD with us. I was not alone. Whatever HE decided was acceptable to me. However as a child of the most high my position was to speak life into my life. My job in the midst of this storm was to proclaim in the name of JESUS I am healed. It was my job to know that I had the right (because JESUS died on the cross for me) to ask for healing. GOD is no respecter of a person. Meaning HE loves you and you and me too, the same.


In the aftermath when the storm cleared I still stand as an observer but now it's not enough to simply be myself. Because I am still here I have to tell someone, everyone, that GOD healed me. GOD kept me. GOD answered so many prayers that went up for me.

The cancer is gone. When I think about it I say, I am healed in the name of JESUS.


TrishSmith87

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty Comes Through

What's Good About 87?

Merry Christmas Beautiful Beauty