For Joyce & Kenny

There is a poem by Maya Angelou titled In and Out of Time. Kenny & Joyce...such a story that I have know knowledge of but what I do know is that they loved each other, in and out of time. The first time I heard the poem I thought, "wow what beautiful words." Just words...with know meaning, I thought. When I saw him with Joyce again after more than 20 years, of being cities and states apart, I was happy. Even though I was just a child when Kenny left I always knew the two of them together was bread and butter. So good together so bland apart. Joyce went home in May. Last week Kenny followed her. Now somewhere in time they are together again. Loving each other still. Hummm.... In and out of time.

When GOD speaks we should listen. Things are working together. What things? I do not know but Joyce & Kenny are proof that things are always working. At some point when we turn the wrong way because those things are working together GOD moves. I am so glad Kenny & Joyce both listened. That was love moving in and out of time.

trishsmith87
https://www.pinterest.com/trussell2000biggmailcom/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty Comes Through

What's Good About 87?

Merry Christmas Beautiful Beauty