Read About my Encounter With the Holy Spirit

 Check my book out on Amazon.com. Thank God for blessing me to be brave and courageous. Without Him I would have never been brave enough to let anyone read my journal.
Hello Beautiful Beauty! I've been busy transcribing my journal that I kept during cancer treatments into a book. My hope is to remind and assure everyone about Emmanuel. God with us. Although at times I could not see Him or feel His presence, there were other times that I was allowed to know that I was not alone. I don't know why I had to go through all that but I do know that I was visited by the Holy Spirit. It is very hard to describe what all went on but please never doubt that God is with us. Every pain and every joy and every second of our lives we are never alone. Emmanuel God with us.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty Comes Through

New Beginnings